THINGS TO DO THINGS TO DO ~ MY LIFE IN KUANTAN

Sunday 28 October 2012

THINGS TO DO


Some of my friends tend to share with me that Kuantan is just a very small town, not a very happening place to hang around and  just can’t wait to get out of this place, but for some reasons people stay. As far as I am concerned each place has its own uniqueness and regardless of where you reside it’s what you make of it. Ever since I was born and have lived in Kuantan for more than 37 Years, Kuantan has long been a very special place in my heart.

If you were to ask me why I love Kuantan, my answer is simple, because of the stunning natural environments on my doorstep, the beautiful beaches, and marine landscapes, they are some of the best and for your information not many people get the opportunity to live and work in such beautiful surroundings. Further, there are heaps of really cool things to do in Kuantan, any traveler could be overwhelmed by the possibilities. The smells, tastes, sights and experiences are just some of the reasons why you must visit Kuantan.

In the meantime, allow me to point out that Kuantan isn’t a town you can fully appreciate in a day, a week or even a month. So next time if you’re wondering what to do on your Kuantan holiday and to help get your wanderlust juices flowing, I have prepared a list of the things which I love to do in Kuantan, and to make it easier, I have divided the list into subsection. Read on to discover what you simply must do!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment